Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Birthday Girl!!!

Well today is my 25th Birthday.. Not toooo sure how I am feeling about being 1/2 way to 50 but I guess that I should be happy that God has given me another day to spread his word!!! My hubby wrote me a little note in the card he gave me that said, "You may be getting older, but you are just as beautiful as the day I met you." That totally made my day!! What a sweetheart!! It's amazing how God just knows what man to bring into your life isn't it!!! The day itself was a bit interesting. I actually had to work today till 8 am. I came home and slept a few hours.. well more like alot of hours haha till 5 pm!!  But it was wonderful I must say!! Then Joel woke me up and we were able to go out to dinner with Don, Janet, and Jordyn to the Bull Mountain Grille. It happens to be a little western place close to our house and it is just so much fun!! I somehow even obtained a free teeshirt AND ICE CREAM!!! Whoo hoo what a day eh?? I actually don't think I have any pictures from this day ={ Sad, but since Joel got me a Canon EOS Rebel T2i Digital Camera I will have NO excuses for no more pictures!!! YAY!!! Since I don't have any photos of my birthday I will just post some pictures of our adorable little animals!!





Blitz Being so oh Cute. He even poses for t he Camera!!


Oh Miss Paris.. Being so grouchy



Trinity Being so Perfect




The flowers Joel got me!!


No comments:

Post a Comment